The organisation – In the change of time
From "non-profit" to "branding network"
IPO – a network for health and partnership success
- Founded in 1992, IPO was the largest independent non-Profit network for health communication in Europe
- Great emphasis - until today - is placed upon multidisciplinary competence in the presentation of important topics for the healthcare market
- As a "brand essence" is given the strategy of networks skills in excellent shape - professional "networking" as a great demand for all highly skilled contractors for sustainable communication and interface-design
- The focus is upon the creation of various platforms to illustrate significant developments in healthcare policy, medicine, science and economics
- The changing structures of health care - forward to health-economy - provides the IPO today future-oriented solutions with competent partners